The KBGT741 is a Moccamaster model with good looks and great features. The KBGT741 comes with an integrated auto-stop filter basket, allowing you to remove the carafe from the machine while it is still brewing. Its thermal carafe keeps brewed coffee piping hot and at the ready, and the internal copper materials of this machine will maintain brew temperatures as water is transferred throughout the brewing process. Designed and imported directly from the Netherlands, this machine has been crafted with care to produce delicious high quality flavors in your personal home brew.
Features and Functionality
- Brewing Temperature - Water temperature rises to 198-205°F for brewing, with a holding temperature of 176-185°F to ensure consistently delicious flavors.
- Even Extraction - Designed to evenly spread water over your coffee grounds for skillfully balanced flavors. This efficient brewing cycle is completed in five to six minutes.
- Durable and Replaceable Parts - Built with a copper boiler, backed by a five year warranty, and sold alongside easily replaceable parts so that your machine can be maintained for years to come.
- Easy Filter Options - Uses #4 filters, made accessible through the reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or disposable paper filters
- Water Level - Made in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster KBGT741 measures its cup sizes a little bit (1.75 oz.) smaller than the US standard cup of coffee.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.8000|
|Reservoir Size||42 ounces|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||42 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||White|